Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas.

December 24, 2006
Dear Wordpad,

A few hours left, and it’s Christmas. Yey. Yey me. Wth. I can’t even feel that it’s Christmas, It’s just like any ordinary day. Normal. No extra-something.. (except for the tons of carolingers haha. I mean singers who attacked our home T.T, harhar – I mean attack attack. Not attack as in kabloom! Boom! Explode! Fight! not that kind of attack) haha.

Gaaaaaawd. Give me something to do. Give me the strength (Muscle-man-as-in-topher-oh-no-not-that.-I-mean-the-”me”-strenght) to do something productive. Anything. Anything. I’m really bored. As in BORED. That kind of boredom that can kill a person. Hey wait! If boredom can really kill. Then I must be dead by now. Waaaaaaaaaa. I’ve been bored for about 6++ hours. Hay. I texted all of my classmates and greeted them a happy Christmas, I also thanked everyone, with special mentioned names: my kambal, and my BESTFRIEND. Yah. My so-called bestfriend from my last post, hoping he’ll reply. But nada. Nada. Nada. Nada. He didn’t replied. >.< Haha. I also special mentioned my special someone.. Ohhh. Haha. :D Whoever that is (I didn’t mentioned the name.) and guess what? That bastard-erase-lovely special someone of mine replied. And asked who that special someone is. Out of all people in my distribution list, he’s the only one to ask who my special someone is. Maybe because he knows that it is him. Rawr. I want to tear him and bite him into pieces. Yooo. Yoo. Rawr. So much confidence ha? Yeah. I know wordpad, I don’t have the right to say this because I’m not him, I can’t feel what he feels and I can’t read his mind. But I can imagine how he reacted with the message – with a smile on his face *abot tenga*, thinking: “Ohhlala, I’m so handsome.. Yeah. I’m handsome. I’m handsome. I’m dumb. Dumd. Dumb. But I’m handsome Ohhyeah. That’s why girls go gaga over me, let me text her, so she can confess her undying feelings for me because I’m handsome. I’m handsome. Yeah. Obsessed with my face” Wahaha. *And runs naked*. Haha. He’s a type of guy – yeah, I know all guys are like this. Sa kanya nga lang, over. Too much confidence. And I really hate him for that. But it’s okay. I still love him. Nyahaha. Enough of that hate. Thea, it’s Christmas. Let’s be happy. (Just wait.. If bestfriend won’t greet me. Rawr. Di ko na sya papansinin for a lifetime. Yeahba) haha. Basta, enoy the season na lang. It’s only once a year, and the best part is, it’s the birthday of Christ. And I shouldn’t be talking bad about people, spread peace. Spread love. Because that’s what Christmas is all about. <3. Merry Christmas wordpad. And I love yoo so much. Thanks for always being there for me. You’re such a great friend.

[edit]Merry Christmas my dear readers. bloggers. friends. ttalkers. I love you all! [/edit]


1 hour to go before Christmas – and it feels like it’s just like any ordinary day. No fun. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home